This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada documentation issues
- To: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Ada documentation issues
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 23:23:49 +0100 (BST)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Fri, 5 Oct 2001, Geert Bosch wrote:
> I'd like to have a somewhat better log than "merged in changes", but
> maybe that will be too hard.
A better log ought to mean each individual change being committed
individually, with a meaningful ChangeLog entry also serving as a commit
message, a testcase once we have an Ada testsuite, if a non-confidential
testcase for the change can reasonably be created, a message to
gcc-patches explaining the patch, etc..
Joseph S. Myers