Re: Ada files now checked in

    Since Laurent Guerby seems to have more luck than me, there's probably
    some catch I don't know.  Probably it's essential to build the GNAT
    library before the tools.  (This is the exact opposite of the old
    approach.)

Normally the library and tools and built in that order, but it shouldn't
matter because they are going into different directories.