This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 18:14:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Sat, 6 Oct 2001, Florian Weimer wrote:
Since Laurent Guerby seems to have more luck than me, there's probably
some catch I don't know. Probably it's essential to build the GNAT
library before the tools. (This is the exact opposite of the old
Currently, the bootstrap on x86 is not successfull, which probably
is due to a GCC change between the time we packaged up the sources
(about a week ago, after we did a successful bootstrap/regression test)
to contribute and now.
We'll post a message when this problem has been fixed.