This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: fw at deneb dot enyo dot de
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Fri, 5 Oct 01 18:20:03 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
o No recent binaries are publicly available, but the platform is
supported by ACT (HP-UX, IRIX, and a few more). Perhaps ACT would
rather like to provide a minimal set of binaries instead of a full
Yes, plus you don't need to have a platform supported to be able to provide
a gnat1 and gnatbind for it. There's no need to run full qualification
testing: all that needs to be known is that a bootstrap can be completed
with those files.