Re: Patch to gccbug: add "ada" category

On Fri, 5 Oct 2001, Laurent Guerby wrote:

> Is it possible/desirable to have an ada-prs list where ada PR are
> sent? If not, I assume they'll be sent on gcc-prs with everything
> else?

They do, now, appear on gcc-bugs and gcc-prs; at least one apparently
genuine ada PR has already appeared.  If the Ada people think the volume
of those lists is too much there could also be a list ada-prs which
receives a subset of the messages to gcc-prs (as with java-prs); overseers
would need to set this up and lists.html would need to be patched
appropriately.

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk