Ada: VPATH in ada/Makefile.adalib

After some tweaking, I've been able to build the GNAT run-time
library. However, the build process now stops because ada/Makefile
assumes that the ada/rts/ subdirectory contains all *.o files:

	$(AR) $(AR_FLAGS) rts/libgnat$(arext) \
	   $(addprefix rts/,$(GNATRTL_NONTASKING_OBJS) $(LIBGNAT_OBJS))

This is not true, some of the *.o files are not built because of the
use of VPATH in ada/Makefile.adalib.

In addition, the rules for the library targets in Makefile.adalib
should probably look like this:

    libgnat.a: $(GNAT_OBJS)
            $(AR) r libgnat.a $^

(So that the VPATH substitution is performed by make.)  But I'm not a
make expert, and I no longer intend to become one.

BTW, I guess this one of the reasons why recursive make is considered
harmful. ;-)