This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Gcc binaries link
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, Scott Fredericksen <sfred at home dot com>
- Subject: Re: Gcc binaries link
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 00:44:00 -0700
- cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "webmaster at codesourcery dot com" <webmaster at codesourcery dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
--On Thursday, October 04, 2001 10:54:08 AM +0200 Gerald Pfeifer
> On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, Scott Fredericksen wrote:
>> I'm confused about the link to CodeSourcery that you have on the
>> following page (http://gcc.gnu.org/snapshots.html). Your page
>> advertises that i686-pc-linux-gnu binaries are available
> That's true; somehow i686-pc-linux-gnu disappeared from that site.
Machines come; machines go. Right now, the i686-pc-linux-gnu machine
that was doing this isn't; some day it will probably come back...
Your change is a good one.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com