This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: powerpc-ibm-aix126.96.36.199 bootstrap issue
- To: mike stump <mrs at windriver dot com>
- Subject: Re: powerpc-ibm-aix188.8.131.52 bootstrap issue
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 23:00:53 -0400
- cc: john at feith dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Using a debugger on the compiler producing different output caused
the compiler to stop emitting different output. Debugging the compiler
affected the problem, which is why I think this is a memory layout, memory
corruption, or memory address issue.
I and others tried debugging tricks #1 through #MAX_INT. It's not