Re: Ada files now checked in

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, Richard Kenner wrote:

      I tend to agree with the people who are saying that these files ought
      to be generated in the build directory during the bootstrap.

  That would be nice too in the long term, but I think will make the
  initial bootstrap process more complex since then you need gnatmake and
  a full library as well.

I think the best solution here is to have the rules to update them if needed,
but provide correct generated versions for releases. I agree with Richard
that we don't want really require a full working GNAT version to bootstrap.

  -Geert