Re: Ada files now checked in

    With the appended patch, using the Debian packages of gnat 3.13p, I
    can get as far as where it trips over the absence of .spt files and/or
    xsinfo/xnmake/xtreeprs.  I believe this is the problem Laurent is
    addressing?

Sort of.  The real problem is that "touch" commands are missing since the
files are there.

I don't even begin to understand your patch, though.