This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Thu, 4 Oct 01 14:24:36 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
With the appended patch, using the Debian packages of gnat 3.13p, I
can get as far as where it trips over the absence of .spt files and/or
xsinfo/xnmake/xtreeprs. I believe this is the problem Laurent is
Sort of. The real problem is that "touch" commands are missing since the
files are there.
I don't even begin to understand your patch, though.