Re: Ada files now checked in

<<I think you need to provide a driver binary as well (there does seem
to be one in gnat-3.13p-i686-pc-linux-gnu-bin.tar.gz), and the
Makefiles need to understand that "gcc" may not be able to compile
Ada.  (Yes, I am willing to help with this, time permitting.)

But why would there be any difficulty in building this driver as part of
the build procedure, it does not require an Ada compiler, so I see no
reason to have a precompiled binary here, but perhaps I am missing
something.