This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Urgent: bug fixes needed for GCC 3.0.2
- To: "law at redhat dot com" <law at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Urgent: bug fixes needed for GCC 3.0.2
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 09:16:11 -0700
- cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "wilson at redhat dot com" <wilson at redhat dot com>, "jh at suse dot cz" <jh at suse dot cz>
> > It sounds difficult to me. Especially to get right the first time.
> Also possibly true. Though I was thinking that these MEMs ought to be
> not terribly difficult to find since before virtual register instantiation
> since they would all reference the incoming argument pointer. In theory
> one pass over the RTL would find them.
OK, that does sound reasonably sane. Do you have time to give it a try?
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com