This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Urgent: bug fixes needed for GCC 3.0.2 (fwd)
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: Urgent: bug fixes needed for GCC 3.0.2 (fwd)
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 16:19:29 +0200
- Cc: jh at suse dot cz, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com>
> ---------- Forwarded Message ----------
> Date: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 12:00:11 PM +0200
> From: Jan Hubicka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> To: Mark Mitchell <email@example.com>
> Subject: Re: Urgent: bug fixes needed for GCC 3.0.2
> > These are K6 optimization bugs that cause the compiler to abort.
> > Jan, do you know what is causing these problems?
> >Uhh, I do. I do have (non-intrusive) patch approved so I will commit it
> >today or tomorrow, as line troughput allows.
> Please let me know when you have done so. Thanks.
I am just running the commit.
K6 bootstrap now works for me.
> Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
> CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com