Re: pchmerge-branch

On Thu, 04 Oct 2001, Kaoru Fukui wrote:

Hi,

First of all, let me make this clear, when I announced this branch I
mentioned that this is work in progress and that things are NOT in a
working state when I put this up. The pch changes are wound tightly with
the garbage collection code and there ARE bugs that I am working on.

If you  configure it for --enable-checking=tree,misc,gc,gcac you will
see what I mean. The ggc.h header has been changed (and the ggc calls)
temporarily with an extra parameter for debugging purposes. I am currently
working on i686-pc-linux-gnu.  I haven't finished making the changes to
account for the deletable hashtables yet.

Alan Matsuoka
GCC Engineering
Red Hat Canada, Ltd
mailto:alanm@redhat.com Tel: (416) 482-2661 x250 / Fax: (416) 482-6299