This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: After considerable effort...
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: After considerable effort...
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Date: 04 Oct 2001 10:36:07 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20011003181331.U16447@codesourcery.com>
Zack Weinberg <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
|> ... beating of head against wall, grepping libc sources, and finally
|> giving up and using a hex editor on the binary:
|> WTF is the name of the environment variable that controls where
|> gettext looks for its .mo files? LOCPATH and NLSPATH don't work.
There is none. The directory is determined by bindtextdomain, otherwise
the compiled in default is used.
Andreas Schwab "And now for something
Andreas.Schwab@suse.de completely different."
SuSE Labs, SuSE GmbH, Schanzäckerstr. 10, D-90443 Nürnberg
Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5