This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.0 branch: wrong CFLAGS for gen*
- To: robertlipe at usa dot net
- Subject: Re: 3.0 branch: wrong CFLAGS for gen*
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 21:46:31 -0400
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com
- References: <20011003191910.A7813@rjlhome.caldera.com>
> This was broken sometime in the last week. Without testing it, this
> change looks the most suspicious:
> 2001-10-01 Loren J. Rittle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * Makefile.in (STAGE2_FLAGS_TO_PASS): Propagate HOST_CC.
> (fixinc.sh): Map CC, CFLAGS and LDFLAGS to HOST_* versions for
> later recursive make invocation.
Here's the original argument for that patch:
Loren, could you please investigate this problem, and either propose a
fix asap or revert your changes until a better fix can be proposed?