This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RedHat precompiled-header code branch created
- To: Alan Matsuoka <alanm at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: RedHat precompiled-header code branch created
- From: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:56:22 -0700
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
On Tuesday, October 2, 2001, at 03:04 PM, Alan Matsuoka wrote:
> At the urging of my colleagues I've created a branch called
> for gcc. Note that this is a merge and work in progress and is a result
> of the work done by Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jason
> Merrill <email@example.com>,
> Catherine Moore <firstname.lastname@example.org> et. al. for a previous internal
> project for gcc 2.97.
> Note that this is a merge in progress and things may not work (as a
> matter of fact right now it's not).
> This is basically a source dump that has debug code in it, warts and
Any documentation/readme files available for this precompiled header
source dump ? I am interested to know, when merge and development
- how to use it ?
- What are the features ?
- What can be done and what can not be done ?