This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Anonymous users
- To: geoffk at geoffk dot org (Geoff Keating)
- Subject: Re: Anonymous users
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 12:30:53 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: law at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> Would it be accurate to say that the subversions version of the
> repository is some hours older than the current repository?
> I ask because the automated tester uses anoncvs for checkouts; perhaps
> it should stop.
If it's desirable to test the latest tree, the automated tester could
be given its own account which would allow it to continue accessing