This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Anonymous users
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Subject: Re: Anonymous users
- From: law at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 13:24:42 -0600
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>you write:
> email@example.com writes:
> > In message <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org
> > ac.uk>you write:
> > > Doesn't subversions.gnu.org have an rsynced mirror of the repository
> > > least of the GCC sources, I don't know about the web pages) we could
> > > the anoncvs instructions refer to (and then disallow anoncvs to
> > > gcc.gnu.org after an interval)?
> > Seems reasonable to me.
> Would it be accurate to say that the subversions version of the
> repository is some hours older than the current repository?
Probably. However, I don't know how much older it is.