This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Anonymous users
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: Anonymous users
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Date: 03 Oct 2001 12:32:36 -0700
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com>
> In message <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org.
> ac.uk>you write:
> > Doesn't subversions.gnu.org have an rsynced mirror of the repository (at
> > least of the GCC sources, I don't know about the web pages) we could make
> > the anoncvs instructions refer to (and then disallow anoncvs to
> > gcc.gnu.org after an interval)?
> Seems reasonable to me.
Would it be accurate to say that the subversions version of the
repository is some hours older than the current repository?
I ask because the automated tester uses anoncvs for checkouts; perhaps
it should stop.
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>