Re: Problems with shared libg2c library

Peter Schmid <schmid@snake.iap.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> writes:

|> I thought that the current g77 compiler would employ the shared libg2c
|> library as a default. Though all the components are there, the linker
|> still chooses the static version of libg2c. Is a special compiler
|> option for dynamically linked fortran programs required?

Perhaps you have a libg2c.a somewhere in the linker path before
/usr/local/lib.  Please have a look at the link map (add -Wl,-M to
generate it), it will have a bunch of lines beginning with LOAD that tells
you exactly which libraries the linker uses.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab                                  "And now for something
Andreas.Schwab@suse.de				completely different."