This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Anonymous users
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Anonymous users
- From: law at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 18:07:40 -0600
- cc: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.email@example.com.
> Doesn't subversions.gnu.org have an rsynced mirror of the repository (at
> least of the GCC sources, I don't know about the web pages) we could make
> the anoncvs instructions refer to (and then disallow anoncvs to
> gcc.gnu.org after an interval)?
Seems reasonable to me.