This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: guerby at acm dot org, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 08:28:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
<<The 4 tools needed to generate these files are written in Ada, each
one has only one source file, and they compile in under a second on my
low end PC). If there are no objection, I'll propose a patch to add
their automatic generation in the Makefile, and they will be generated
in the build directory (by using the build compiler like many other
source-generating tools in the GCC build process). (2000 Paris time
since I need to go to work now :).
I agree it is a good idea to add this patch