This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 07:38:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Tue, 2 Oct 2001, Zack Weinberg wrote:
Well, define "previous released public version". The one I can get at
easily is 3.13p-8 which seems to have been based on gcc 2.8.1. Is
that the appropriate version to use to build what's been checked into
If that compiler is similar enough to the 3.13p that can be found at
ftp://cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat, it should work fine. Note that you only need
the gnat1 and gnatbind binaries.