This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Urgent: bug fixes needed for GCC 3.0.2
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: Urgent: bug fixes needed for GCC 3.0.2
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 12:00:11 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, wilson at redhat dot com, law at redhat dot com, jh at suse dot cz
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> These are K6 optimization bugs that cause the compiler to abort.
> Jan, do you know what is causing these problems?
Uhh, I do. I do have (non-intrusive) patch approved so I will commit it today
or tomorrow, as line troughput allows.
I apologize for the delay.
> Thank you,
> Mark Mitchell email@example.com
> CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com