This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 11:34:42 +0100 (BST)
- cc: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>, Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Tue, 2 Oct 2001, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> Relatedly, I've been wondering if it makes sense to move out the
> things built by "make gnatlib_and_tools" to a libada directory at top
> level, as is done for the other languages.
Clearly, "make gnatlib_and_tools" ought to be part of a "make bootstrap"
at toplevel, wherever the files are located, to avoid complicating the
build process. Similarly, all these libraries and tools should be
installed by "make install".
How does the present system for the Ada libraries handle multilibs?
Joseph S. Myers