Re: PATCH: News item for contribution of Ada front end

On Tue, 2 Oct 2001, Geert Bosch wrote:
> Below you'll find the proposed patch for the announcement. OK to commit?

Please break the overly long line below...

> + <a href="http://www.gnat.com/";>Ada Core Technologies, Inc</a>, has contributed

...and remove the second part of the announcement...

> + Founded in 1994 by the original members of the NYU GNAT project,
> + Ada Core Technologies is the leading provider of a Free Software solution
> + for all aspects of Ada 95 software development.

...as, also in the past, we haven't added this kind of statements to
our main web page. The/a link to the company page is certainly fine,
though!

Gerald