Re: Urgent: bug fixes needed for GCC 3.0.2

>PR4186:
>  Jim Wilson analyzed this bug and figured out it was a sibling call
>  optimization bug.  Has anyone worked on a patch?  Jeff, since you
>  wrote a lot of the sibcall code, would you care to take a look?

I was primarily interested in the IA-64 problem reported along side this
one, and didn't look further into it after discovering it wasn't related
to the IA-64 problem.  I did get the IA-64 problem fixed on Monday though.

I think it is a sibcall problem, but it could perhaps be an aliasing problem
that only shows up when doing sibcall optimizations.

Jim