This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RedHat precompiled-header code branch created
- To: Alan Matsuoka <alanm at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: RedHat precompiled-header code branch created
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 08:35:00 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
On Tue, 2 Oct 2001, Alan Matsuoka wrote:
> At the urging of my colleagues I've created a branch called
Would you mind adding the branch to
(that is, htdocs/cvs.html in the wwwdocs CVS module), with a short
description, similiar to the dfa-branch?
(Please also include your name and mail-address there, as we're going
to enhance the information on branches in the not-too-far future.)
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/