This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: cvs access to gcc source code
- To: Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe dot com>
- Subject: Re: cvs access to gcc source code
- From: anupam kapoor <anupamkap at earthlink dot net>
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 23:24:36 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200110010252.ABE21579@mira-sjc5-5.cisco.com> <20011001050347.A4845@alinoe.com>
- Reply-To: anupamkap at earthlink dot net
On Sunday 30 September 2001 20:03, Carlo Wood wrote:
yes you are right. dear me....sorry for the bother.
> On Sun, Sep 30, 2001 at 07:46:21PM -0700, anupam kapoor wrote:
> > i think there might be a slight issue with the pserver setup for read
> > access to the gcc source code. specifically, a user can download sources
> > even without issuing a cvs login command.
> I doubt that... Try that after removing your ~/.cvspass file.