This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Urgent: bug fixes needed for GCC 3.0.2
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Urgent: bug fixes needed for GCC 3.0.2
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 22:03:44 -0700
- cc: wilson at redhat dot com, law at redhat dot com, jh at suse dot cz
I've been made aware of three bugs that we should try very hard to
fix for GCC 3.0.2:
Jim Wilson analyzed this bug and figured out it was a sibling call
optimization bug. Has anyone worked on a patch? Jeff, since you
wrote a lot of the sibcall code, would you care to take a look?
These are K6 optimization bugs that cause the compiler to abort.
Jan, do you know what is causing these problems?
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com