Re: Ada files now checked in

<<I know.  I was against requiring GNU make for it, but lost that fight.
There is a valid reason for not requiring GNU make for GCC itself (so you
can build GCC to build GNU make), but no such problem with Ada.

One of the reasons for using GNU make, and using its features is that this
greatly eased the handling of the VMS version of GNAT.