This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: mrs at windriver dot com
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 01 21:50:05 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
This breaks (can break) multi builds when one source tree is used by
two or more build systems.
No, because, like c-parse.c, the contents of the files are a function only
of sources and not of the target, host, or build machine.