This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 01:33:38 +0100 (BST)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Tue, 2 Oct 2001, Richard Kenner wrote:
> They are in the subdirectory "gcc/ada". If you have GNAT already on your
> machine, rerunning configure will up to build them.
These files seem to include RCS $Revision$ ids. Could those be removed?
(See http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2001-09/msg00111.html for discussion
of the problems associated with them.)
Joseph S. Myers