This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 19:04:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: Laurent Guerby <guerby at acm dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
I will attend to updating gccbug.in and gnats.html for the new category,
but one of the Ada maintainers should deal with making that front end give
bug reporting instructions more appropriate to a free software project
developed in a bazaar fashion (as GCC is, whether or not you expect much
public contribution to the Ada parts of GCC) than the above instructions
for customers with support contracts.
Yes, this is high on my list of things to do.