Re: Ada files now checked in

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
  I will attend to updating gccbug.in and gnats.html for the new category,
  but one of the Ada maintainers should deal with making that front end give
  bug reporting instructions more appropriate to a free software project
  developed in a bazaar fashion (as GCC is, whether or not you expect much
  public contribution to the Ada parts of GCC) than the above instructions
  for customers with support contracts.

Yes, this is high on my list of things to do.

  -Geert