This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RedHat precompiled-header code branch created
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: RedHat precompiled-header code branch created
- From: Alan Matsuoka <alanm at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 18:04:48 -0400
- CC: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Organization: RedHat
At the urging of my colleagues I've created a branch called
for gcc. Note that this is a merge and work in progress and is a result
of the work done by Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>, Jason
Catherine Moore <firstname.lastname@example.org> et. al. for a previous internal
project for gcc 2.97.
Note that this is a merge in progress and things may not work (as a
matter of fact right now it's not).
This is basically a source dump that has debug code in it, warts and
Red Hat Canada, Ltd
mailto:email@example.com Tel: (416) 482-2661 x250 / Fax: (416) 482-6299