This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: Laurent Guerby <guerby at acm dot org>
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 23:35:44 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <10110022129.AA17698@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
- Reply-To: guerby at acm dot org
Now that there is no SPITBOL in the way, may be we should add stuff
into the Makefile to build the 4 SPITBOL-in-Ada tools needed by the
build process. The only requirement is to have a recent GNAT
installed, but this is not a new requirement :).
Laurent Guerby <email@example.com>