Re: Ada files now checked in

    I noticed these two files are generated in the original source
    directory, I believe they should be generated in the build directory
    since I assume this is standard build policy not to touch the original
    source directory (I build in a clean directory separate from the CVS
    sources as adviced by the GCC build instructions).

I'd argue they should be in the source directory just like c-parse.c is
in the original source directory and the reason is that the tools to build
them may not be accessable and so these are checked in files.