This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: guerby at acm dot org
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 01 17:29:46 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
I noticed these two files are generated in the original source
directory, I believe they should be generated in the build directory
since I assume this is standard build policy not to touch the original
source directory (I build in a clean directory separate from the CVS
sources as adviced by the GCC build instructions).
I'd argue they should be in the source directory just like c-parse.c is
in the original source directory and the reason is that the tools to build
them may not be accessable and so these are checked in files.