Re: Ada files now checked in

> einfo.h and sinfo.h are the new versions of a-einfo.h and a-sinfo.h.

I noticed these two files are generated in the original source
directory, I believe they should be generated in the build directory
since I assume this is standard build policy not to touch the original
source directory (I build in a clean directory separate from the CVS
sources as adviced by the GCC build instructions).

--
Laurent Guerby <guerby@acm.org>