This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: Laurent Guerby <guerby at acm dot org>
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 23:24:34 +0200
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <10110022019.AA17116@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
- Reply-To: guerby at acm dot org
> einfo.h and sinfo.h are the new versions of a-einfo.h and a-sinfo.h.
I noticed these two files are generated in the original source
directory, I believe they should be generated in the build directory
since I assume this is standard build policy not to touch the original
source directory (I build in a clean directory separate from the CVS
sources as adviced by the GCC build instructions).
Laurent Guerby <firstname.lastname@example.org>