This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: guerby at acm dot org
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 01 17:14:21 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
I forgot to say I also removed all traces of files ending in .spt in
ada/Makefile target dependencies, AFAIK they are not in CVS and not
Yes, that should be done. They are in ACT's CVS, but are indeed not used
any more (since it's hard to get Spitbol compilers nowadays), so I didn't
put them into the GCC CVS.