Re: Ada files now checked in

    I forgot to say I also removed all traces of files ending in .spt in
    ada/Makefile target dependencies, AFAIK they are not in CVS and not
    used anymore.

Yes, that should be done.  They are in ACT's CVS, but are indeed not used
any more (since it's hard to get Spitbol compilers nowadays), so I didn't
put them into the GCC CVS.