This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Question about intl/po2tbl.sed.in
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Question about intl/po2tbl.sed.in
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 13:50:11 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <10110022026.AA17201@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 04:26:36PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Is there a reason it has to have exactly that filename? VMS doesn't like
> two periods in a name. Can be be renamed to, say, po2tbl.sed_in?
This file will be deleted when we update to the new gettext release,
which has been on my list for some time.