Re: Ada files now checked in

<<   As a high-priority matter, both contribute.html and cvswrite.html need
   to be updated as well to make it clear whether and when an Ada
   bootstrap is required for changes outside of the Ada front end and
   libraries.

I discussed this with Mark and we agreed that we would not require this
for now. Later we may reconsider.

Robert Dewar
FSF maintainer for GNAT