This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Date: 02 Oct 2001 11:14:24 -0700
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <10110021757.AA16323@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
email@example.com (Richard Kenner) writes:
> If gnat will build with 'configure' and 'make bootstrap', then the
> tester is testing it now.
> It will only if GNAT is already on the tester's system.
It doesn't seem to be.
Is there a canonical version of GNAT for Red Hat Linux 7 that should
- Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>