Re: Ada files now checked in

    As a high-priority matter, both contribute.html and cvswrite.html need
    to be updated as well to make it clear whether and when an Ada
    bootstrap is required for changes outside of the Ada front end and
    libraries.

I'd say it should *not* be required.  It's too much of a burden on
developers to have to build it, at least for a while.

    Will the automated regression tester now start testing Ada?  (Even
    before an Ada testsuite is available in CVS, simply testing that it
    bootstraps should be a useful addition to the regression tests,
    especially if many developers don't immediately start building Ada,
    but I don't know how much this would add to bootstrap times.)

It won't add that much time.  I'd say it probably should, but that
fixing such failures not be mandatory for a patch.  But it would be
good to at least *know* that it's broken.  Building the Ada library
(make gnatlib_and_tools) is also a good test.