This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada files now checked in
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Subject: Re: Ada files now checked in
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 01 13:09:16 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
1. On this system, the driver that understands Ada is called "gnatgcc".
The Makefile assumes that the "gcc" driver supports Ada.
2. -Wno-long-long is not acceptable to gnat1.
Hmm. I don't understand why I don't run into that.
3. The complaint about a missing unchconv.ads does not go away if I
correct (1) and (2); there is something wrong with the Makefile.
Do you have an unchconv.ads? There was one that was checked in.