This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Anonymous users
- To: <law at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Anonymous users
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 17:48:11 +0100 (BST)
- cc: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Tue, 2 Oct 2001 email@example.com wrote:
> In message <10110021456.AA15533@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>you write:
> > They were supposed to be moved off the server used for folks with
> > write access long ago, but it hasn't happened yet. When it is scheduled
> > to be completed by?
> It's been in the long term plan, but it hasn't happened. There is no
> specific completion date scheduled -- after all, this is volunteer work :-)
Doesn't subversions.gnu.org have an rsynced mirror of the repository (at
least of the GCC sources, I don't know about the web pages) we could make
the anoncvs instructions refer to (and then disallow anoncvs to
gcc.gnu.org after an interval)?
Joseph S. Myers