This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Java help needed
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: Java help needed
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 01 08:55:24 EDT
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
See what command-line make prints when it tries to build
Checkbox.java. cd <build>/<target>/libjava Run the above command line
with `-v'. Then debug jc1 with the command-line printed by gcj.
You are assuming I know a lot more about Java than I do. I can't even
find gcj! Also, this fails on i386 and my host is alphaev56. So I need
to build something as a cross-compiler and pass it some command line.
Details on what that is would save me a lot of time.