Re: Java help needed

    See what command-line make prints when it tries to build
    Checkbox.java.  cd <build>/<target>/libjava Run the above command line
    with `-v'.  Then debug jc1 with the command-line printed by gcj.

You are assuming I know a lot more about Java than I do.  I can't even
find gcj!  Also, this fails on i386 and my host is alphaev56.  So I need
to build something as a cross-compiler and pass it some command line.

Details on what that is would save me a lot of time.

Thanks.