This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Java help needed
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Subject: Re: Java help needed
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Date: 02 Oct 2001 06:58:58 -0600
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <10110020204.AA13353@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
- Reply-To: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Kenner <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Richard> The last build fails with an internal error in
Richard> set_mem_alias_set compiling Checkbox.java. Can somebody who
Richard> understands the build process tell me, in details, what
Richard> executable to debug and what parameters to pass to it to
Richard> reproduce that part of the build? Thanks.
See what command-line make prints when it tries to build Checkbox.java.
Run the above command line with `-v'.
Then debug jc1 with the command-line printed by gcj.