This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Gcc 3.0 on i686 RH 7.1
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: Gcc 3.0 on i686 RH 7.1
- From: "Kamil Burzynski" <K dot Burzynski at adbglobal dot com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 14:12:14 +0200
- Reply-To: "Kamil Burzynski" <K dot Burzynski at adbglobal dot com>
I've succesfully build gcc 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 on my i686 RH 7.1 (as
however I've noticed that it have problems with previous libraires from my
when I'm compiling hello world application everything works fine, but when I
do something with dlsym() and do -ldl then I've got a bunch of undefined
Gcc built is broken or library is incompatible? Other problem is
that -static switch
usually causes gcc to hang - code without -static is compiling very fast
(less tahn second
since it is short source) while with -static gcc is not returning even after
1 minute (I didn't
wait longer). Am I doing something wrong? I can provide test sources and/or
references which I've got, if necessary.
Best regards from
ADB Poland, LTD.
"Yes, I'm criminal. My crime is that of curiosity."