GCC 3.1

Please remember that the end of the first two-month development phase
for GCC 3.1 is drawing to a close.  As of October 15th, we will not
be adding major new functionality on the mainline; we'll instead
settle in for two months of more moderate improvements, followed by
two months of stabilization work before branching for the release.

I'm looking forward to GCC 3.1 on April 15, 2002!

Thank you,